Articles on this Page
- 07/13/10--03:21: _Welcome to, “The Pe...
- 08/31/10--19:46: _A Man, A Woman and ...
- 09/02/10--04:23: _Claude the Schnauzer
- 01/06/11--23:13: _Harry the Poodle cross
- 01/08/11--17:19: _Gypsy and Kaiser th...
- 01/13/11--18:59: _Brisbane Floods and...
- 01/19/11--14:25: _The Savvy Studio fl...
- 03/12/11--21:14: _Basil and Louis
- 05/26/11--21:17: _Rosy and Cha-Cha
- 01/13/12--20:58: _Pepper the Schnauze...
- 03/27/12--18:38: _Crazy Times and an ...
- 12/16/12--18:39: _Brisbane and Gold C...
- 01/12/13--20:02: _Puppies and Feather...
- 07/13/10--03:21: Welcome to, “The Pet Project”.
- 08/31/10--19:46: A Man, A Woman and Two Cool Dogs
- 09/02/10--04:23: Claude the Schnauzer
- 01/06/11--23:13: Harry the Poodle cross
- 01/08/11--17:19: Gypsy and Kaiser the Standard Schnauzers
- 01/13/11--18:59: Brisbane Floods and Fundraising
- 01/19/11--14:25: The Savvy Studio floods with dogs
- 03/12/11--21:14: Basil and Louis
- 05/26/11--21:17: Rosy and Cha-Cha
- 03/27/12--18:38: Crazy Times and an Update
- 12/16/12--18:39: Brisbane and Gold Coast Pet Photography – an update
- 01/12/13--20:02: Puppies and Feathers – Gold Coast Pet Photographer
We have been busy little bees here at, “Savvy Studios” trying to work out a way to promote the things that we love. Both Serena and I are mad dog lovers and have spent many hours photographing our own dogs and those that belong to others (when we get the chance to steal their dogs [...]
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Daniel and April and their two dogs, Heinrich a happy go lucky Weimaraner and Hazel, a beautiful White Swiss Shepherd. When I met with Daniel and April, they told me they wanted one great shot of all of them for the wall. We went [...]
“Try throwing a ball just once for a dog. It would be like eating only one peanut or potato chip. “ ~ Roger Caras Sitting in a basket full of tennis balls would have to be nearly every dogs’ dream come true. Well, for this cute and charismatic little Schnauzer, it really happened! Claude’s owner and I [...]
“My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” ~Edith Wharton Meet Harry. Harry is a gorgeous little dog who just totally adores his ‘mother’ Susan and it was obvious from the moment I met him that he only had eyes for her. He has an ear for fine music and a fondness for Susan’s [...]
Meet Gypsy (13) and Kaiser (11), two very gorgeous Standard Schnauzers I had the pleasure to meet and photograph. We took them down to their local park and to my delight the grass was in need of a mow but perfect for photo’s. They both romped around in the long grass and gave me some [...]
We had a scary few days here with our studio and also our home (which is just behind the studio). The expected flood peak accompanied by rain would have meant the studio would likely get a little wet. Lucky for us the flood peaked lower than expected and we had a break in the weather; enough [...]
As you know Savvy Studios were running a fundraiser to donate money to the victim of the Brisbane floods. We had a fantastic response of some wonderful pet owners. This was my first experience in a studio and I had an absolute ball. We had such a variety of breeds from Bullmastiffs, Pointers, French Bulldogs, [...]
Meet 15 month old Basil the Cocker Spaniel and Louis the Springer Spaniel. I have a serious soft spot for Spaniels and when I locked eyes on these two my jaw dropped. Just stunning the both of them. They definitely kept me on my toes the entire session. Both having energy to burn with no [...]
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” ~ Unknown If there were every two dogs where this quote was [...]
My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes ~ Unknown When I arrived at this photo session, I was greeted at the front door by one of the happiest and most gentle little Schnauzers I had ever met. I think Pepper could melt any heart with her [...]
We haven’t posted many sessions but it doesn’t mean we aren’t busy here at, The Pet Project. Serena has been busy behind the scenes successfully marketing her creative pet photography to greeting card companies in Australia and the United States. Keep an eye out at local vet surgeries in Australia for her work and also [...]
This blog has been a bit neglected while Serena and I have been busy on other projects so I thought I better make an update and post photos of some gorgeous dogs while I’m at it. The first change I am proud to announce that Serena has left The Pet Project to pursue bigger and [...]
Sunni is my own dog and my heart and back in October she blessed us with a litter of six gorgeous Pointer babies. Dora, Georgie and Lucy have already headed off to their new homes, my older sons adopted Geoff – the only black and white puppy in the litter – and I am keeping [...]